Wednesday, December 21, 2011

CopyCat Restaurant Cookbooks


Have you ever wondered what made Kentucky Fried Chicken’s original recipe so special? Or maybe you wondered how to make the famous secret McDonald’s Big Mac sauce? Or maybe you even wondered how Burger Kings makes their trademark whoppers? Now what if I tell you that you can now actually make these creations all in the comfort of your own kitchen. Well this is all possible after I recently discovered these brilliant cookbooks called the CopyCatCookbooks. These books helped me learn all the best kept secret recipes behind all my favorite fast food and restaurant dishes. I’m talking about awesome identical recreations of dishes from restaurants and fast food joints such as
Burger King, Wendy’s, TGI Friday, Olive Garden, Starbucks, Red Lobster, Pizza Hut, Cheesecake Factory, Macaroni Grill, Ruby Tuesday, and just so much more. With these cookbooks, you can now save money by not eating out again, plus you’ll be making replica recipes that are guaranteed to taste like the originals. Not bad if you ask me. Just imagine, real restaurant dishes, all from the comfort of your own home. If this interests you, you should definitely consider checking out these recipe books by checking out the links and pictures below. Give it a try, you just might love it! As big as a foodie as I am, I know I sure did love these cookbooks!





No comments:

Post a Comment