Thursday, November 3, 2011

My "Grade Saver" Energy Drink of Choice

pic.twitter.com/dxMHNbq5
After an all nighter of preparing for a speech that I needed to give for my communications class, I found myself in probably the worse mental and physical condition that any college student should face- extreme tiredness. So in order for me to be at the top of my game, I decided to give one of those 5 Hour Energy type things a shot. Now although I didn't have an authentic 5 Hour Energy, I did however have this weird, unique, and new thing in my backpack called Worx Energy. I've never heard of this company before, so I was a little skeptical about it at first. But hey, it was free, so I decided to put the welfare of my speech into the hands of Worx Energy. And thankfully, it did its job. This sour, citrus-like energy with a sharp bitter aftertaste was exactly what I needed to be at the top of my game. Worx Energy is now my energy drink of choice whenever I need that extra boost.

(Just in case you were wondering, I got a 95% on my speech!)

No comments:

Post a Comment