Monday, October 10, 2011

Fulfill Your Barbecue Cravings with a visit to Famous Daves

The other day, I had this HUGE appetite for some barbecue. Whether it was chicken, ribs, or just the plain sauce by itself, my craving for something barbecue was immense.  As a result, I couldn't resist but to take a trip to my local barbecue joint, Famous Daves. And boy oh boy was I satisfied!

Famous Daves is one of these restaurants that I truly can't get tired of. I have found myself gorging away at their smoked meats day in and day out (well mostly like twice or three times a month). The atmosphere is very casual and the decor is greatly influenced by pork. Now in terms of food, there is one thing that I always get, the Famous Dave's All-American Feast. Now let me tell you that this is nothing shy of a feast. You get delicious ribs, brisket, barbecue baked beans, potato salad, mac and cheese, french fries, corn on the cob, warm cornbread, and barbecue baked chicken, all of which is placed on like this huge trash can lid that cover's your entire table.  I never have room for dessert so I can't really provide any comments about them, but I'm pretty sure they're good.

In terms of service at Dave's, I must say that it's attentive when needed. What I mean by this is that the waiters and waitresses are very nice and helpful, but they do know how to give you your space, especially when you are devouring your feast. Also the food comes out really fast and is very fresh and hot. So overall, the service from once you are greeted until once you leave this restaurant is very good.

So if you ever have a huge barbecue craving and are looking for great food at a very reasonable price, be sure to check out the nearest Famous Daves.

College Kid Budget: $$

Famous Dave's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment