Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Surprisingly Good Breakfast

I must say that I enjoyed a surprisingly good meal from Bob Evans this morning with my family. My previous visits to Bob’s have left me with ambivalent feelings towards my experience at Bob’s. It’s normally a hit or miss with my breakfast meal. However, today was actually a very good day. I ordered my typical Farmer’s Market breakfast with hotcakes, sausage links, scrambled eggs, and hash browns and downed it with some orange juice. The service was quick, the waiter was attentive, and the food was hot, fresh, plentiful, and delicious. Experiences like this truly make me enjoy Bob Evan’s very much. I will be returning to Bob’s in the future, hungry for more.

College Kid Budget: $$

Bob Evans Farms Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment