Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ohana at the Polynesian Resort 2012

This was my second time to Ohana and I really enjoyed. Now the food wasn't as good as the first time, but the service was still pin point and the servers were nice and fast. The character breakfast was fun but wasn't as good as the one I went to at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian. However, the best thing about the character breakfast was being able to see Lilo, Stitch, Pluto, and most importantly, MICKEY MOUSE. I loved it. However, in terms of food, you can go ahead and pass on this for breakfast since there are a lot more better options out there. Now for dinner, that's a different story because it's a completely different set up and the food unlimited. So come with your stomachs empty and wallets full because this somewhat pricey buffet will have you leaving there in a food coma.




 
Best Dessert Ever!

To seem my previous post about Ohana during my first trip to the restaurants, click HERE

'Ohana on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment