Friday, March 30, 2012

Fulton's Crab House at Downtown Disney



This review is going to be short and simple. I really didn't like this restaurant too much. Now don't get me wrong, the service was attentive and the setting was unique (a ferry boat that didn't move), but the food was unspectacular and uniqueness was nowhere to be found. I can honestly find better seafood choice at the frozen food section of my local supermarket. However, there was one thing that I did enjoy, the calamari. This lightly breaded appetiizer was fresh, chewy, and delicious. Overall, other than the calamari strips, this is a restaurant that I will probably never go to again. I'm going to go ahead and check this off my list of "never to go" restaurants. But this is strictly my opinion and you can go ahead and give it a try. Maybe I'm just a little picky these days...who knows.




Fulton's Crab House on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment