Saturday, January 14, 2012

In N Out Burger Las Vegas


If you're like me and live on the east coast, then you may have heard many west coast residents talk about this awesome burger joint called In N Out Burger. You see, I am a huge fan of Five Guys burgers and fries, and I was told that In N Out was a lot better. So I decided that it was time to see what all the hype was all about. And lucky for me, there was an In N Out Burger a few minutes from my hotel in Las Vegas. So my parents and I went on down to restaurant, and boy oh boy was I impressed. The food was so good! The burgers were juicy, the buns and ingredients were fresh, and the fries were out of this world (I just couldn't stop eating them). I also loved how the fries were peeled and cut on the scene which really tells you how fresh this food is.  Another thing I got that I really enjoyed was there chocolate shake. This shake was so rich and creamy that it took me a half hour to finish it. Overall, this was a very nice experience and I was very impressed with the food. Now I can truly say that I am a big fan of In N Out Burger.


P.S.- For any of you who have gluten allergies, this place has a very nice burger alternative which uses a lettuce wrap instead of a bun. My mom got the lettuce wrap burger and she loved it. There really isn't any difference except for the fact that this uses lettuce instead of bread. So you should definitely give it a try! Plus if you want to get some more gluten free fast food information, be sure to check out my guide. Thanks!

Here's the gluten free menu below:

Burgers
  • Protein burger wrapped in lettuce (no bun) with tomato and secret sauce
Drinks
  • All beverages
Sauces and Condiments
  • Ketchup
  • Mustard
  • Mayonaise
  • Secret Sauce* (People have yet gotten a reaction)
Here's also the link to the gluten free guide if you are interested



In-N-Out Burger (Summerlin) on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog. We go to Vegas 2-3 times a year and stay at The Palazzo. On a recent trip we went to this burger joint. You need to know that I don't eat red meat, but did tried this burger. Oh boy I was hooked. We went back during our trip. That's the only place that I will eat burgers. We are going back Feb. 5th and we will go back for a great burger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Helene (for some reason I can't reply directly from your comment), but I really enjoyed In N Out Burger. It's probably my most favorite burger joint around.

    ReplyDelete