Monday, November 21, 2011

The Wonderful World of Coca Cola

I was just going through my camera and I found some pics that I took at the Wonderful World of Coca Cola in Atlanta, Ga.  So I'd figured I just share some of my memories. The best part of this tour is the last part which is when you experience the tasting center. Here you can try all of Coca Cola's products from all around the world. It's pretty cool because there is a station for each continent and all the special drinks are showcased. The best part is that it's all-you-can-drink! I must say that I was beyond full when I left this wonderful world of Coke.





Tasting Stations...yum


The world's largest aquarium, the Georgia Aquarium, was right next door. This is a great place to visit whenever you visit the Coca Cola World.
A whale shark!!
The inside of the aquarium was huge and didn't even look like an aquarium (Sorry, this pic is a little fuzzy)

No comments:

Post a Comment